REMINDERS FOR THIS WEEK:
– Please turn in field trip permission slips by Tuesday 2/28
– Science Ecosystem Project due Friday 2/24
– S.S. Southwest map quiz on Friday 2/24
– Please continue to practice multiplication facts at home. The stronger our multiplication facts are, the stronger we can become at division and using fractions!
For math extra practice: Reteach_SimplestForm
For math challenge: Enrich_SimplestForm
– Spelling list 2/21 – 3/2:
ROOM 108 SCHEDULE
RECESS & LUNCH 11:45 – 12:25pm everyday EXCEPT Wednesday, Wednesday 11:05 – 11:45am
Computer 8:25 – 9:05
Mass 8:25 – 9:25am
Art 11:05 – 11:45am
Music 8:25 – 9:05am
Spanish 8:25 – 9:05am
Gym 11:05 – 11:45am
Gym 8:25 – 9:05amView More
About the Teacher
Hello! I am Ms. Moskos. It is my second year at St. Giles and I am thrilled to be a part of such a wonderful parish and school community. I was raised and currently live in LaGrange Park. I attended St. Francis Xavier for grammar school, Nazareth Academy for high school, and Michigan State University for college. GO SPARTANS! While at Michigan State, I traveled to Prague, Czech Republic, and learned about their school system. I graduated with a degree in Elementary Education, with a specialization in Language Arts. I completed my student teaching internship in a 3rd grade classroom at a Chicago Public School. Outside of teaching, I love to travel, dance, read, and just about any water sport or outdoor activity. I am also a big sports fan and love going to Michigan State and Chicago sports games.
I am looking forward to getting to know you! Please contact me at email@example.com with any questions or concerns.