Announcements for 3/16 – 3/20: eLearning Information!
Every evening, I will be posting assignments for the next day for math & social students for both 4th grade homerooms, as well as grammar, vocab, and religion assignments for my homeroom students. These will be found in the “Homework” yellow box at the top of my webpage. I will specify how and when assignments should be submitted next to each of the posted assignments (most will be via email or online submissions). Daily reading assignments can be found on Ms. Byrne’s webpage and daily science assignments can be found on Mrs. Kufta’s webpage (links below). Furthermore, on the days the students have a specials class, students should check their specials’ teachers webpages for posted assignments. I have listed a schedule for these classes, along with links to each teacher’s webpage below:
For daily core class assignments:
- My Webpage for Grammar, Vocab, Religion, Math, & Social Studies
- Ms. Byrne’s webpage for Reading: https://www.stgilesschool.org/author/sbyrne/
- Ms. Kufta’s webpage for Science: https://www.stgilesschool.org/author/rkufta/
For specials classes assignments:
- For Art, please refer to Mr. Mangiarcina’s school webpage: https://www.stgilesschool.org/author/mmangiaracina/
- For Computer, please refer to Mr. Patterson’s school webpage: https://www.stgilesschool.org/author/jpatterson/
- For Spanish, please refer to Ms. Guerrero’s school webpage: https://www.stgilesschool.org/author/mguerro/
- For Gym, please refer to Mrs. Wenzel’s school webpage:
Support & Teacher Communication:
Due to the fact that this is a new system of learning, I sincerely appreciate your patience and communication. Furthermore, this can be a very confusing and troublesome time for our students. Here are a few resources that may be beneficial when discussing the Coronavirus with your children:
- PBS – How to Talk to Your Kids About Coronavirus
- Child Mind – Talking to Kids About Coronavirus
- Psychology Today – How to Talk to Teens and Kids About the Coronavirus
I will be available via email everyday from 9am-2pm to answer questions or help provide support. While we want to ensure learning is happening, we also do not want any students feeling overwhelmed. If you run into any difficulties or need more time for an assignment, please do not hesitate to email me. We are all working together!
Please check back here each morning for daily assignments. Wishing you and your family comfort, health, & peace during this time.
Mrs. MarskeView More
ROOM 108 SPECIALS SCHEDULE
Tues: Tech & Spanish
Thurs: Spanish & Gym
Friday: Music & Gym
*Wear gym uniforms on Thurs & Fri!View More