Tuition and Financial Aid information - click HERE.
Thank you for your interest in St. Giles School. Please read carefully for application requirements.
The following are required for an application to be considered complete:
- completed online application
- $150 non-refundable registration fee
- original birth certificate
- original baptismal certificate (if baptized)
Because we require original birth and baptismal certificates, these items must be dropped off or mailed to the school office. Copies will be made and the original certificates will be returned to you.
As a part of the application process, families of students entering 1st-8th grade will meet with the Principal for an interview. Please send your child's latest report card, the results of any standardized testing, and IEP (if applicable) to the school office. The student and one or both parents need to attend this meeting. Parents will be contacted to schedule an interview within a week of completing an application.
A letter of acceptance will be mailed to accepted families within one week of the interview. St. Giles School uses the following protocol for acceptance:
- Returning students
- Children with siblings already at St. Giles School
- Children of parishioners
- Children of nearby parishes without a school or recently closed Catholic schools