As a reminder, 8th grade will be visiting Springfield on Friday, October 11th! Students MUST arrive at school at 6:30am where they will meet in the lunchroom (enter through jr. high doors). We will return to St. Giles that evening around 9:30pm. However, if that changes you can expect a notice on our way home.
- Students are out of uniform, but gym attire is not allowed. The school dress code must be followed and weather should be considered.
- Cell phones are permitted.
- Students must pack a disposable lunch.
- Dinner will be provided on our way home.
- Students may bring small snacks and water on the bus, but are responsible for disposing of it themselves.
- Students may bring money for the gift shop if they wish.
Please refer to the agenda sent home with your child for more information. Electronic Permission Slips are due by Friday, October 4th!