206 students please complete the attendance check-in on quizizz.com. Use game code: 594174
Happy birthday to Luke and a belated birthday wish (March 23rd) to Lizzy! Wishing you both many blessings!
Link for 6th grade Math video chats for Wednesday 4/1 and Monday 4/6:
6th Grade Math:
- 7.3: Multiplication and Division Equations
- Check yesterday’s work using the answer key: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1X11W7PQIesoCs1tpwGA08Iqs7nYVuve4JSqW8bm3cp8/edit?usp=sharing
- Review the Math Antics: Solving Basic Equations-Part 2 https://youtu.be/Qyd_v3DGzTM
- Complete p. 294 #7-23 odd. Remember to write the equation and show the inverse operation that you are using to solve the equation. Put a box around your answer.
- Check your work using p. A29 before emailing it to me.
- Consider doing a math chat via Zoom. Sign up on the Google Doc.
- Email me any questions and your completed work.
- Here is Ms. Gallo’s webpage for additional support: https://www.stgilesschool.org/author/egallo/
Here is the link to access the math textbook online bim.easyaccessmaterials.com .
6th Grade Religion:
Read Matthew chapter 13. Then complete the assignment on quizizz.com. Use game code: 435359
- This week’s song of praise. Hope Returns by Matthew West https://youtu.be/9V1_FOCp6SI
- “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my hand.” (Isaiah 41:10)
7th Grade Math: I assigned this work to Google Classroom. Let me know if you were able to find it. Also 7-Respect here is your class code:fpkni2h.
- Correct yesterday’s assignment using this link before completing the quiz: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1DHMAa20KqE_10JMo8xShuHpP2k7fEfZO2xb686pOtv8/edit?usp=sharing
- QUIZ: Lessons 7.1 – 7.4 Complete quiz on quizizz.com – use game code: 178500.
Use the link to access the math textbook online bim.easyaccessmaterials.com if you don’t have your textbook.
Reading, LA, and Social Studies: https://www.stgilesschool.org/author/jdankowski/
Remember to check the webpages of all your teachers including specials! 🙂
- For Music, please refer to Mr. Mendoza’s school webpage: https://www.stgilesschool.org/author/emendoza/
- For Spanish, please refer to Ms. Guerrero’s school webpage: https://www.stgilesschool.org/author/mguerro/
- For Gym, please refer to Mrs. Wenzel’s school webpage: https://www.stgilesschool.org/author/swenzel/
- For Art, please refer to Mr. Mangiarcina’s school webpage: https://www.stgilesschool.org/author/mmangiaracina/
- For Computer, please refer to Mr. Patterson’s school webpage: https://www.stgilesschool.org/author/jpatterson/