Welcome Back Message: https://drive.google.com/file/d/19BH6PPzOCJPStAbW-cLOZpaU8R7Pi4DE/view?usp=sharing
Song of Praise this week: I Will Praise in this Storm by Casting Crowns https://youtu.be/0YUGwUgBvTU
6th Grade Religion:
- Reread chapters 8-15 in the Gospel of Matthew. Pay attention to Jesus’ miracles and types of healing, the parable of the weeds, the calling of the twelve apostles, and his teachings. There will be a quiz on Thursday. You may use any notes that you take as well as the Bible when completing the quiz.
6th Grade math:
- Watch video on Three Dimensional Figures: https://youtu.be/u3EcGQNdMnk
- While watching the video takes notes on the vocabulary and draw the 3D figures.
- Vocabulary: solid, polyhedron, face, edge, vertex, prism, and pyramid.
- Print out nets of 3D figures from the Google Doc. https://docs.google.com/document/d/11iYQWiTWP3s0yrNipvz61Jiy6e_AVS2JQRPotAdCw-Q/edit?usp=sharing
- Cut out the nets and fold on dotted lines to create figures. Be sure to label each figure. Keep these figures for lesson on surface area.
- Study vocabulary and when you are ready complete the Google form: https://forms.gle/ekTZcKW8HAot3ppV6
- Complete 40-45 minutes on your “My Path” math lessons in i-Ready any time during the week.
- ZOOM Meeting sign-up sheet link: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1kk5inlfyFkyCeyo4LrjCTlJI1LZmZQvnlf5k9joPgWc/edit?usp=sharing
7th Grade Math:
- Watch Math Antics video on Mean, Median, and Mode: https://youtu.be/B1HEzNTGeZ4
- Read p.347 and do #1-4
- Copy Key Idea from p. 350 into your notebook include the stem and leaf plot drawing.
- Copy Key Idea from p. 356 into your notebook include the histogram drawing.
- Copy the 4 types of data distribution from p. 354 into your notebook. Draw and label each one
- Students must also complete 40-45 minutes on their “My Path” lessons in i-Ready any time during the week.