Song of Praise this week: I Will Praise You in this Storm by Casting Crowns https://youtu.be/0YUGwUgBvTU
6th Grade Religion:
- Reread chapters 8-15 in the Gospel of Matthew. Pay attention to Jesus’ miracles and types of healing, the parable of the weeds, the calling of the twelve apostles, and his teachings. There will be a quiz on Thursday. You may use any notes that you take as well as the Bible when completing the quiz.
6th Grade math:.
- Surface Area: Textbook p. 317B
- Copy the definitions for surface area, square units, and nets.
- Listen to and follow along with my lesson on surface area: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1shwx3z8N6jmRIRC7lt3PD5qqX9CUbBGn
- Complete 40-45 minutes on your “My Path” math lessons in i-Ready any time during the week.
- ZOOM Meeting sign-up sheet link: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1kk5inlfyFkyCeyo4LrjCTlJI1LZmZQvnlf5k9joPgWc/edit?usp=sharing
7th Grade Math:
- Correct yesterday’s assignment.
- p. 352: 4. 11, 5. least value is 4; greatest value is 42, 6. Median = 24: Range = 38 7. No, there is no 2 as a leaf in the stem 3
- p. 358: 4. skew, 5. flat, 9a. interval 4-5, 9b. 20 students, 9c. 85%
Complete quiz on stem-and-leaf plots and histograms. quizizz.com-142859
Circle graphs-textbook p. 364-365
- Copy key idea, include graph and labeling.
- Study examples 1 – 2.
- Do p. 366 #5-11 all.
Complete 40-45 minutes on your “My Path” math lessons in i-Ready any time during the week.