206 students please complete the attendance check-in on quizizz.com. Use game code:396516
Please use today to finish up any assignments that you might not have completed.
Check PowerSchool of all your classes including your special classes.
I have emailed some of you regarding specific assignments that need to be finished.
6th Grade Religion:
- Song of Praise this week: Above All by Michael W. Smith: https://youtu.be/Q7EPZV56PuA
- “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my hand.” (Isaiah 41:10)
- Here is the Google Doc with the Stations of the Cross that you and your classmates beautifully created. It is my hope that you will pray it with your family on Good Friday.
Wishing you and your family a blessed Easter. Have a restful spring break!
April 20th: e-Learning resumes
Reading, LA, and Social Studies: https://www.stgilesschool.org/author/jdankowski/
Remember to check the webpages of all your teachers including specials! 🙂
- For Music, please refer to Mr. Mendoza’s school webpage: https://www.stgilesschool.org/author/emendoza/
- For Spanish, please refer to Ms. Guerrero’s school webpage: https://www.stgilesschool.org/author/mguerro/
- For Gym, please refer to Mrs. Wenzel’s school webpage: https://www.stgilesschool.org/author/swenzel/
- For Art, please refer to Mr. Mangiarcina’s school webpage: https://www.stgilesschool.org/author/mmangiaracina/
- For Computer, please refer to Mr. Patterson’s school webpage: https://www.stgilesschool.org/author/jpatterson/