This week’s song of praise is I Will Fear No More by The Afters: https://youtu.be/wMmmbJlWhtk
Religion: Due Thursday 5/21
Answer the following questions on a Google doc and share it with me by Thursday. Remember to put your full heading on the document. Answer the questions in complete sentences, be sure to check spelling and use correct capitalization and punctuation.
1.] What did Peter confess about Jesus that no one else knew? How did he know this? (Matthew 16:13-20)
2.] Why did Jesus get so angry with those who were selling goods in the Temple? What prophesy did Jesus quote? (Matthew21:12-13)
3.] What three things does Jesus tell the disciples to go and do? What does Jesus promise? (Matthew 28:16-20)
6th Grade Math:
Zoom Meetings (Monday/Thursday) -Math: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1kk5inlfyFkyCeyo4LrjCTlJI1LZmZQvnlf5k9joPgWc/edit?usp=sharing
- Watch the recorded lesson on decimal operations.https://drive.google.com/file/d/1PpA7_qlDq-38jN3XiAzIzJ5VuMbkxGaw/view?usp=sharing
- Complete the decimal operations review on quizizz.com – game code: 5974269
7th grade math
Zoom Meetings (Tuesday/Thursday) – Math:
- Chapter 11.2: Angles and Sides of Triangles
- Define the following:
- Isosceles triangle
- Equilateral triangle
- Scalene triangle: Triangle with no congruent sides.
- Copy Key Idea (p.472) into your notebook.
- Read through p.472-473 and study the examples.
- Do #3-19 odd on p. 474-475 – Use p. A41 to check answers.
- Complete assignment on quizizz.com. Use game code: 8501704