This week’s song of praise is Our God, by Chris Tomlin: https://youtu.be/01Yj7H-eSjM
- Today you will compare the lives of Moses and Jesus. You will need a Bible to complete the assignment.
- You will look up an Old Testament reading about Moses and a New Testament story about Jesus and identify the similarity in both of their lives. You will be surprised by what you find.
- You will find today’s assignment on Google Form – Moses and Jesus: https://forms.gle/QKnS6Y5TCC26G7vLA
6th Grade Math:
Zoom Meetings (Thursday)– 6th grade Math: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1kk5inlfyFkyCeyo4LrjCTlJI1LZmZQvnlf5k9joPgWc/edit?usp=sharing
Textbook p.374 and 380
- function rule
- input-output tables
- Read through and study the examples on pages 374-375 and 380-381
- Complete the exit ticket on Google form: https://forms.gle/DZ4E3j8G3jmDcdjc8
7th Grade Math:
Zoom Meetings (Tuesday/Thursday)
Textbook p. 488-489
- Define vocabulary:
- similar triangles
- indirect measurement
- Copy the Key Idea the notebook
- Read through and study the examples.
- Complete #5-11 odd on p.490-491. Check answers using p. A42
- Do assignment on quizizz.com – game code: quizizz.com – game code: 4728975