This week’s song was inspired by Pope Francis’ Easter message. https://youtu.be/FInmcbxzJbw.
Religion: Today is the last class meeting with Mrs. Jawicki, Mrs. Lechowicz, and me. We will come together to share how we have been feeling during this quarantined time and how we are handling e-learning.
I would also like you to skim through the Gospel of Matthew and find a verse that encourages you. Type the verse and the verse reference into a Google doc and write a paragraph as to why you chose this verse. Share the Google doc with me by Friday. Here is one of my favorite verses from Matthew: Then Jesus said them, “Do not be afraid.” Matthew 28:10.
Also remember to create some inspirational sidewalk chalk art for extra credit. Send me a photo of your masterpiece!
6th Grade Math:
8.3: Solving multiplication and division inequalities
Textbook p. 346-357
- Copy the Key Ideas into your notebook.
- Then watch the video and do the sample problems along with the teacher: https://youtu.be/QLMlYoXz2Zg
- Study the examples in your text book.
- Then complete the Google form as your exit ticket. https://forms.gle/ogDjiabWX1rBC6RT8
7th grade Math:
9.2: Theoretical Probability
Textbook p. 392-393.
- Watch video: https://youtu.be/eFM5twmpu_c
- Copy the Key idea on Theoretical Probability.
- Read through and study examples 1 and 2.
- Then do “On Your Own” #1-2.
- What is a fair experiment?
- Read through and study examples 3.
- Do p. 394 #3-14 all
- Complete assessment on quizizz.com – game code: 230373