Good Morning Readers!
Have you ever been on a scavenger hunt? When I was a young girl, I remember going on one with my friends at a Halloween party. With a list in hand, we ran around the neighborhood and rang neighbors door bells. I brought back all kinds of crazy stuff like a comb, an apple, and a piece of string. We had a grand time that Halloween night, and my hope for you is that you will enjoy going on a Book Scavenger Hunt during your e-learning (electronic and engaging) days.
- Find an animal in a book
- Find the word spring in a book
- Find someone helping someone in a book
- Find a picture of a sun in a book
- Find a book that makes you laugh
- Find a bug in a book
- Find someone sleeping in a book
- Find a character eating in a book
- Find a superhero in a book
- Find an adjective or an adverb in a book
- Find a sight or spelling word in a book
- Find a comma, quotation marks, or a capital letter in a book
Get the idea?
Have a wonderful Wednesday,