206 students please complete the attendance check-in on quizizz.com. Use game code: 278686
I have set up three meeting sessions for tomorrow, Thursday, March 26th, on Zoom for my 6th grade math students. If you would like to participate click on the link to sign-up. This lesson will be on solving +/- equations. Please watch the Math Antics video before joining the meeting. Use the link below to sign-up.
6th Grade Math:
- 7.2: Solving +/- Equations
- Watch Math Antics video: https://youtu.be/l3XzepN03KQ
- Consider doing a math chat via Zoom. Sign up on the Google Doc.
- Define vocabulary in your math notebook: solution (p.284) and inverse operation (p.285)
- Copy the Key Ideas into your notebook: Addition Property of Equality and Subtraction Property of Equality.
- Read through the examples on p. 284-286.
- Do “On Our Own” #1-11. I will post the answers tomorrow.
- Email me any questions.
- Here is Ms. Gallo’s webpage for additional support: https://www.stgilesschool.org/author/egallo/
Here is the link to access the math textbook online bim.easyaccessmaterials.com .
6th Grade Religion:
- This week’s song of praise. God of All My Days by Casting Crowns https://youtu.be/RocPcgqCDE0
- Read Matthew chapters 10-11.
- Watch videos: Chapter 9:27-38; 10:1-15 https://youtu.be/kjZ_QupxM9k
- Chapter 10:16-42 https://youtu.be/fuIBcNJwFvY
- Chapter 11: 1-24 https://youtu.be/1BjXIZ16Bng
- “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my hand.” (Isaiah 41:10)
7th Grade Math: I assigned this work to Google Classroom. Let me know if you were able to find it. Also 7-Respect here is your class code:fpkni2h.
- 7.3: Volume of a Pyramid
- Copy Key Idea on p. 312 into your math notebook.
- Read through the examples.
- Then do p. 314 #5-15 odd.
- Check your work with the answers in the back of the book before sending photo of completed work.
- Email me any questions.
- Complete exit ticket: https://forms.gle/w99EzbR4SnuyZFgk7
Use the link to access the math textbook online bim.easyaccessmaterials.com if you don’t have your textbook.
Reading, LA, and Social Studies: https://www.stgilesschool.org/author/jdankowski/
Remember to check the webpages of all your teachers including specials! 🙂
- For Music, please refer to Mr. Mendoza’s school webpage: https://www.stgilesschool.org/author/emendoza/
- For Spanish, please refer to Ms. Guerrero’s school webpage: https://www.stgilesschool.org/author/mguerro/
- For Gym, please refer to Mrs. Wenzel’s school webpage: https://www.stgilesschool.org/author/swenzel/
- For Art, please refer to Mr. Mangiarcina’s school webpage: https://www.stgilesschool.org/author/mmangiaracina/
- For Computer, please refer to Mr. Patterson’s school webpage: https://www.stgilesschool.org/author/jpatterson/