Good afternoon, everyone!
I hope you are all staying healthy and safe. I wanted to remind you that today, Monday, March 16, we do not have school. Our official first day of eLearning begins tomorrow, March 17.
Each evening, I will post the assignments for the following day that must be completed. For example, the assignments that must be completed tomorrow, will be posted this evening. I will also explain how to turn in each assignment. Most of these assignments will be through taking pictures and sending them to me via email. Please look at the “Homework” section of my webpage each school day for updates and assignments.
I will be posting assignments for the following classes:
Reading, Vocabulary, Grammar/Writing, Religion , & 5th Grade Religion
- To access assignments for Science, please refer to Rosemary Kufta’s school webpage.
- To access assignments for Math or Social Studies, please refer to Anna Marske’s school webpage.
- To access assignments for Spanish, please refer to Monica Guerrero’s school webpage.
- To access assignments for Computer, please refer to Jabez Patterson’s school webpage.
- To access assignments for Art, please refer to Mark Mangiarcina’s school webpage.
- To access assignments for Music, please refer to Eric Mendoza’s school webpage.
- To access assignments for Gym, please refer to Shari Wenzl’s school webpage.
Students will only be completing assignments for classes that they have on a certain day. We want to keep as much normalcy to our schedule that we can during this time. For instance, if students have Spanish on Tuesdays, they need to check Monica Guerrero’s webpage on Tuesday. On the other hand, if students do not have vocabulary on Tuesdays, they will not have any vocabulary assignments to complete on Tuesday.
I know that this is an adjustment for everyone and I appreciate your patience and communication. I also know that this can be a confusing and scary time for our children. Here are a few links that may be beneficial when discussing the Coronavirus with your children:
- PBS – How to Talk to Your Kids About Coronavirus
- Child Mind – Talking to Kids About Coronavirus
- Psychology Today – How to Talk to Teens and Kids About the Coronavirus
I will be available to immediately answer any questions or concerns that you have between the hours of 9AM-2PM Tuesday-Friday. Please do not hesitate to reach out if you have any questions or concerns. Again, I appreciate your communication and support.
Please stay safe & I am looking forward to seeing all of my kiddos soon!