Here are all the assignments that should be completed for this week. When you have completed the assignments, please either scan or take a picture of the completed worksheet(s) and email it back to me so I can continue to update powerschool. Please submit them by Saturday, March 21st.
K-2nd (all classes)
- Assignment 1: Places Around Town – Tracing Practice K-2nd
3rd-5th (all classes)
- Assignment 1: Let’s practice possessive adjectives! Print out the worksheet and follow the directions. For the first section, you will translate from Spanish to English. For the middle section, you will write the correct possessive adjective according to the noun. Remember, if the noun is singular, your possessive adjective must also be singular. If the noun is plural, your possessive adjective must also be plural (ex. Mi libro vs Mis libros). And for the third part of the worksheet, you will translate from English to Spanish, using the correct possessive adjective.
- Assignment 2: Identify the pictures on the right by writing the correct vocabulary word (you may reference your notes). Then let’s practice writing complete sentences in Spanish by following the example on the worksheet ? Email me with any questions.
6th-8th (all classes)
- Assignment 1: Print out the conjugation sheet for regular -ar, -ir, and -er verbs. None of these verbs are stem-changing verbs so the only thing you need to do is change the ending based on the subject pronoun.
- Assignment 2: We were originally going to have our quiz on Chapter 3 verbs at the beginning of this week, but given the circumstances, I pushed it back. I have created flashcards to help you study. Follow this link to help you practice! I have also posted the quizlet on google classroom for 7th and 8th grade. Good luck!