Here are all the assignments that should be completed for this week. When you have completed the assignments, please either scan or take a picture of the completed worksheet(s) and email it back to me so I can continue to update powerschool. Please submit them by Saturday, March 28th.
K-2nd (all classes)
- Watch video on transportation!
- Airplane Coloring Page– If you do not have a printer, try making a paper airplane at home! 🙂
3rd-5th (all classes)
- Assignment 1: Watch videos and take notes in your Spanish notebook
- Assignment 2: Transportation Word Search
6th-8th (all classes)
- Assignment 1:Quiz time! Last week I gave you a quizlet to help you study for our “Pobre Ana – Chapter 3 Quiz”, and the time has come to show me what you have learned! Please follow the link below to complete your quiz. You will only have ONE opportunity to complete this quiz. Good luck!
- Quizizz Code: 104539
- I would also like for you guys to read Chapter 4 of Pobre Ana. I have recorded a video where I am reading the story to you and underlining the verbs in each sentence. I would like for you to make a list of ALL verbs in Chapter 4. Please email me a copy of your verbs no later than your next scheduled Spanish class.
- Assignment 2: You guys will be working on an EdPuzzle Video. The video shows two boys and two girls writing emails to each other, and in these emails they describe themselves using the verb “ser”.