Here are all the assignments that should be completed for this week. When you have completed the assignments, please either scan or take a picture of the completed worksheet(s) and email it back to me so I can continue to update powerschool. Please submit them by Saturday, April 4th.
For past assignments, please scroll down to “Links & Resources”
K-2nd (all classes)
Zoom meeting: Take Two! Thursday April 2nd – 12:30pm-1:00pm
- Watch new Transportation video!
- Math Fun with Transportation Worksheet!
3rd-5th (all classes)
Zoom meeting: Spanish Check-In: Thursday April 2nd – 11:30am-12:00pm
- Assignment 1: Watch video and answer questions in your notebook
- Assignment 2: Transportation + Prepositions Worksheet
6th-8th (all classes)
- Assignment 1: We are going to use this week as a “catch-up” week. If you are not satisfied with any of your grades from the following assignments, please email me so I can reset your progress and you can try again. If you are satisfied with your grades, there is NO NEED to redo them. This will be the last week to complete these assignments!
- Quizizz: 235021
- EdPuzzle Instructions: WATCH ME FIRST!
- 7th & 8th Grade: Find the link in your google classroom. Email me if you’d like your progress to be reset.
- 6th Grade (Room 205)
- 6th Grade (Room 206)
- 6th Grade – 206: Click this link to join my EdPuzzle classroom (if you haven’t done so yet)
- Click “Get started” below to start the video
- Assignment 2: For a grade this week, I would like for you guys to submit a 10-15 second clip of you lip syncing a Spanish or English song 🙂 Have fun with it! This will count for a grade! Email me your clip by Saturday, April 4th!