Please log into Pick-A-Time site and choose a day and time to see your child(ren)’s teacher(s).
Parent-Teachers Conferences will be held on February 7th from 12:30 pm to 7:00 pm. These conferences are mainly by invitation and are not mandatory. If you have received an invitation, and responded to it, your conference is already scheduled. If you have not received an invitation, but you wish to meet with your child’s teacher, please sign-up HERE to the account you created for the Fall conferences, and also email the teacher about what you would like to discuss. The PickATime site will be open until 9:00 am on February 6th. Student ID is the first and last name without space: HarryPotter. If you have questions, please contact Kasia Sonska-Niznik..
Directions for Pick-a Time
Register (all users)
1. Enter your email address and push “Login/Create Account”.
2. Fill in the required fields and register.
You will create appointments separately for each child. To create an appointment, you use your child’s first and last name as the Student ID in this format: HarryPotter
The birth date field will be entered as 01/01/01
1. Each colored square represents an available meeting time. The legend shows you which teacher corresponds to which color, and the times increase as you go down the page. (Note: you will not see all of the teachers at your school, just the set of teachers that your children have classes with. Homeroom teachers are only available for their homeroom students)
2. Click on a square to book that time.
3. You will optionally have the choice of setting a time when you would like a reminder email delivered.
4. Click “Create Appointment”.
Repeat until you have a time with each teacher you’d like to visit with.
* At any time you can click on “printable schedule” and print the resulting web page to get a hard copy of your schedule. You will also have the option to email your schedule to yourself.
* If you want to make changes to your schedule, you can log in at any time with the email address and password you used to create your account.
* Click on “Your Schedule” to display and hide your appointments. There will be links to change the time or cancel the appointment.
If you have any questions, please contact Kasia Sonska-Niznik at firstname.lastname@example.org