If you do poorly on a quiz, you have the option of completing quiz corrections. Quiz corrections are offered to those who score below a C- on a quiz or test. You can earn points back by completing the following steps on a separate sheet of paper:
- Label the corrections with the proper heading (Name, Date)
- Write “Quiz Corrections” as your title
- Write the number of the question you are correcting, along with the correct answer
- Next to the answer, write a 2-3 sentence explanation as to why this new answer is correct
- Staple your corrections to the front of the original quiz
- Turn in to the “Makeup” work bin
You need to complete all of the above in order to receive credit. The most you can get on the quiz with quiz corrections is a C, however, this score could make a significant difference in your overall grade!
Corrections are due on the following Friday after the quiz, giving you one school week to complete them. Please use this option to your advantage!