Good morning! Listed below are the subjects and assignments your child needs to complete. Considering your child has several other teachers, make sure you are checking that teacher’s page for assignments as well.
Zoom Sign Up (Optional/Supplemental): https://docs.google.com/document/d/1f946Ji8Hy3PXdUvgy0UlAW8LFIYWE5FUwIKQYCabTis/edit?usp=sharing
- Subjects for Zoom:
- 5th Grade Religion
- 4th Grade Religion
- 4th Grade Vocabulary
- 4th Grade Grammar
- 4th Grade Reading
5th Grade Religion: Copy and paste the attached link: https://csbible.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Gospel-of-Mark-Christian-Standard-Bible-CSB-Sampler.pdf (If the link is not working, either email me or type it into google. It should appear right away!) Read Chapter 7 of The Gospel of Mark. Only read the sections “A Gentile Mother’s Faith” and “Jesus Does Everything Well.” Orally explain to a family member the key events that took place in these two sections. You do NOT need to submit anything to Ms. Byrne.
4th Grade Religion: Today, you will be learning about Station 5. Click the link and watch the video on the fifth station: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YddTV8kdNbA On a sheet of looseleaf, write about what happened during this station AND how it made you feel. Your written response needs to be at least 5 sentences. Send a picture of your written response to Ms. Byrne’s email: email@example.com
Grammar: You will begin learning about prepositions and prepositional phrases. In your grammar workbook, read and complete pages 152 and 153. Send a picture of your completed pages to Ms. Byrne’s email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Reading: Please complete the following Daily 4 rotations in your reading notebook:
- Rotation 1: Look up these three words, write the definition of the word, and use each word in their own sentence:
- Moth 2. Narrow 3. Methodical
- Rotation 2:Respond to the following questions from chapter 10:
- 1.) What color is the sky in Ember? Why do you think it’s this color?
- 2.) What happened to Granny at the end of the chapter?
Send a picture of your completed work to Ms. Byrne’s email: email@example.com
- Please check Mrs. Kufta’s webpage for Science assignments.
- Please check Mrs. Marske’s webpage for Math & Social Studies assignments.
- Please check Mr. Mendoza’s webpage for Music assignments.
- Please check Mrs. Wenzel’s webpage for Gym assignments.