Good morning! Listed below are the subjects and assignments your child needs to complete. Considering your child has several other teachers, make sure you are checking that teacher’s page for assignments as well.
Zoom Sign Up (Optional/Supplemental): https://docs.google.com/document/d/1f946Ji8Hy3PXdUvgy0UlAW8LFIYWE5FUwIKQYCabTis/edit?usp=sharing
- Subjects for Zoom:
- 5th Grade Religion
- 4th Grade Religion
- 4th Grade Vocabulary
- 4th Grade Grammar
- 4th Grade Reading
5th Grade Religion: Copy and paste the attached link: https://csbible.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Gospel-of-Mark-Christian-Standard-Bible-CSB-Sampler.pdf (If the link is not working, either email me or type it into google. It should appear right away!) Read Chapter 8 of The Gospel of Mark. Only read the sections “Feeing Four Thousand,” “The Leaven of the Pharisee & Herod,” and “Healing a Blind Man.” On a sheet of looseleaf paper, write down 3 bullet points from each section – 9 bullet points TOTAL! Send a picture of your bullet points to Ms. Byrne’s email: firstname.lastname@example.org
4th Grade Religion: Today, you will be learning about Stations 8 and 9 . Click the links below and watch the videos on the eighth and ninth stations. Orally explain what happened during these stations AND how they made you feel to a family member.
Station 8: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GTpViF-f0SE
You do NOT need to submit anything to Ms. Byrne.
Grammar: You will be reviewing for the Unit 4 test that you will take tomorrow. Complete pages 156 and 157 in your grammar workbook. Send a picture of your completed pages to Ms. Byrne’s email: email@example.com
Reading: Please complete the following Daily 4 rotations in your reading notebook:
- Rotation 1: Look up these three words, write the definition of the word, and use each word in their own sentence:
1. Plump 2. Taint 3. Stagger
- Rotation 2: Read Chapter 11 (Pages 140-148 ONLY!)
Send a picture of your completed work to Ms. Byrne’s email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please check Mrs. Kufta’s webpage for Science assignments.
- Please check Mrs. Marske’s webpage for Math & Social Studies assignments.
- Please check Mr. Mangiarcina’s webpage for Art assignments.
- Please check Ms. Guererro’s webpage for Spanish assignments.
- Please check Mrs. Wenzel’s webpage for Gym assignments.