Good morning! Listed below are the subjects and assignments your child needs to complete. Considering your child has several other teachers, make sure you are checking that teacher’s page for assignments as well.
5th Grade Religion: Copy and paste the attached link: https://csbible.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Gospel-of-Mark-Christian-Standard-Bible-CSB-Sampler.pdf (If the link is not working, either email me or type it into google. It should appear right away!) Read Chapter 6 of The Gospel of Mark. Only read the section”John the Baptist Beheaded.” On looseleaf paper, create five bullet points that highlight the key points that took place in this section. Send a picture of your bullet points to Ms. Byrne’s email: email@example.com
Grammar: You will begin learning how to compare with adverbs. In your grammar workbook, read and complete pages 140 and 141.Send a picture of your completed pages to Ms. Byrne’s email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Reading: Please complete the following Daily 4 rotations in your reading notebook:
- Rotation 1: Look up these three words, write the definition of the word, and use each word in their own sentence:
1. Fascination 2. Taunt 3. Predicament
- Rotation 2: Respond to the following questions from reading chapter 8:
- 1.) Why did Doon become enraged with his coworkers? What did he do when we was mad? What was the EFFECT of this action?
- 2.) Why did Doon go to the library? What did he want to look up? Was his search successful?
- 3.) Compare and contrast The City of Ember library and the Saint Giles library.
- 4.) Who entered the library at the end of chapter 8?
- Please check Mrs. Kufta’s webpage for Science assignments.
- Please check Mrs. Marske’s webpage for Math & Social Studies assignments.
- Please check Mr. Mangiarcina’s webpage for Art assignments.
- Please check Ms. Guererro’s webpage for Spanish assignments
- Please check Mrs. Wenzel’s webpage for Gym assignments