Good morning! Listed below are the subjects and assignments your child needs to complete. Considering your child has several other teachers, make sure you are checking that teacher’s page for assignments as well.
Zoom Sign Up (Optional/Supplemental): https://docs.google.com/document/d/1f946Ji8Hy3PXdUvgy0UlAW8LFIYWE5FUwIKQYCabTis/edit?usp=sharing
- Subjects for Zoom:
- 5th Grade Religion
- 4th Grade Religion
- 4th Grade Vocabulary
- 4th Grade Grammar
- 4th Grade Reading
5th Grade Religion: You will be watching two videos on The Gospel of Mark. These videos will recap what you have already read – specifically chapter 6. Click the links below and watch both videos. You do NOT need to submit anything to Ms. Byrne.
Library: Read a free reading book of choice for 30 minutes. Summarize what you read to a parent, sibling, or other family member. You do NOT need to submit anything to Ms. Byrne.
Reading: Please complete the following Daily 4 rotations in your reading notebook:
- Rotation 1: Look up these three words, write the definition of the word, and use each word in their own sentence:
1. Lurk 2. Emerge 3. Faint
- Rotation 2: Read Chapter 10 (Pages 132-135 ONLY!)
Send a picture of your completed work to Ms. Byrne’s email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please check Mrs. Kufta’s webpage for Science assignments.
- Please check Mrs. Marske’s webpage for Math & Social Studies assignments.
- Please check Mr. Mangiarcina’s webpage for Art assignments.
- Please check Ms. Guererro’s webpage for Spanish assignments.
- Please check Mrs. Wenzel’s webpage for Gym assignments.