Good morning! Listed below are the subjects and assignments your child needs to complete. Considering your child has several other teachers, make sure you are checking that teacher’s page for assignments as well.
Zoom Sign Up (Optional/Supplemental): https://docs.google.com/document/d/1f946Ji8Hy3PXdUvgy0UlAW8LFIYWE5FUwIKQYCabTis/edit?usp=sharing
- Subjects for Zoom:
- 5th Grade Religion
- 4th Grade Religion
- 4th Grade Vocabulary
- 4th Grade Grammar
- 4th Grade Reading
5th Grade Religion: Copy and paste the attached link: https://csbible.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Gospel-of-Mark-Christian-Standard-Bible-CSB-Sampler.pdf (If the link is not working, either email me or type it into google. It should appear right away!) Read Chapter 8 of The Gospel of Mark. Only read the sections “Peter’s Confession of the Messiah,” “His Death & Resurrection Predicted,” and “Take Up Your Cross.” On a sheet of looseleaf paper, write down 3 bullet points from each section – 9 bullet points TOTAL! Send a picture of your bullet points to Ms. Byrne’s email: firstname.lastname@example.org
4th Grade Religion: Today, you will be learning about Stations 10 and 11 . Click the links below and watch the videos on the tenth and eleventh stations. Orally explain what happened during these stations AND how they made you feel to a family member.
Station 10: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRfdHsEkxpc
You do NOT need to submit anything to Ms. Byrne.
Grammar: You will be taking your Unit 4 test today. Complete pages 158 and 159 in your grammar workbook. Send a picture of your completed pages to Ms. Byrne’s email: email@example.com (Make sure it is easy to see!)
Vocabulary: Today, you will be taking your Unit 14 test. There is no definition section for this test. Choose any 6 words from the unit 14 list to use in a story. Each vocab word you use must be spelled correctly and underlined. Your story should make sense and should be a minimum of 6 complete sentences. Please write your story on looseleaf paper.
Send a picture of your test to Ms. Byrne’s email: firstname.lastname@example.org (Make sure it is easy to read!)
Reading: Read The City of Ember Chapter 11 (Pages 149- 154 ONLY!)
Answer the following questions after reading:
- 1.) After Granny died, who did Lina and Poppy move in with? How did Lina feel about this?
- 2.) Explain the following statement: “Lina didn’t really feel cold but she did feel sad, which was in a way the same” (pg.140).
- 3.) What does Lizzie have in her sack? Why is it a big deal?
- 4.) Lizzie did not want to tell Lina the truth about what was in her sack. Where were these items coming from?
Send a picture of your responses to Ms. Byrne’s email: email@example.com
- Please check Mrs. Kufta’s webpage for Science assignments.
- Please check Mrs. Marske’s webpage for Math & Social Studies assignments.
- Please check Ms. Guererro’s webpage for Spanish assignments.