Good morning! As a reminder, K-2nd grade will only receive ONE assignment per week. 3rd-8th Grade will receive TWO assignments per week.
Here are assignments for those students that have Spanish class on Wednesday ? When you have completed the assignments, please either scan or take a picture of the completed worksheet(s) and email it back to me so I can continue to update powerschool.
7th Grade (Group B), 8th Grade (Room 201), and 6th Grade (Room 205)
- Quiz time! Last week I gave you a quizlet to help you study for our “Pobre Ana – Chapter 3 Quiz”, and the time has come to show me what you have learned! Please follow the link below to complete your quiz. You will only have ONE opportunity to complete this quiz. Good luck!
**If the link does not work, open joinmyquiz.com and enter this code 104539
- I would also like for you guys to read Chapter 4 of Pobre Ana. I have recorded a video where I am reading the story to you and underlining the verbs in each sentence. I would like for you to make a list of ALL verbs in Chapter 4. Please email me a copy of your verbs no later than your next scheduled Spanish class.
Pobre Ana – Chapter 4 Reading: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1MsrSxl3lW2XRbcxbFwNr9iq_YOdK2-Yw/view
6th Grade (Room 206)
- You guys will be working on an EdPuzzle Video. The video shows two boys and two girls writing emails to each other, and in these emails they describe themselves using the verb “ser”.
Instructions for the assignment:
EdPuzzle Video: Join my classroom on EdPuzzle and you can access the video there. Copy and paste the link into a new browser.
- 6th Grade (Room 206): https://edpuzzle.com/join/wasjelp
- 6th Grade (Room 205): https://edpuzzle.com/join/itcarva
4th Grade (Room 110), 3rd Grade (Room 112), and 3rd Grade (Room 111)
- Since we have just learned our transportation words, I have included a word search as today’s assignment 🙂 I recorded a short video showing you how to complete the assignment.
Assignment: Sopa de Letras
2nd Grade (Room 106)
- We are going to start a new unit today! Please watch the following video as today’s assignment and have fun with the following coloring page ? If you do not have a printer, try making your own paper airplane at home!