Good morning! Listed below are the subjects and assignments your child needs to complete. Considering your child has several other teachers, make sure you are checking that teacher’s page for assignments as well.
5th Grade Religion: Copy and paste the attached link: https://csbible.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Gospel-of-Mark-Christian-Standard-Bible-CSB-Sampler.pdf (If the link is not working, either email me or type it into google. It should appear right away!) Read Chapter 6 of The Gospel of Mark. Only read the section”Feeding of the Five Thousand.” Orally explain the main events that took place in this section to a family member. You do NOT need to submit anything to Ms. Byrne.
4th Grade Religion: We will begin learning about the Stations of the Cross. Each day, you will learn about a new station. Today, you will be learning about Station 1. Click the link and watch the video on the first station: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cuc1Xaz6RdI&t=86s On a sheet of looseleaf, write about what happened during this station AND how it made you feel. Your written response needs to be at least 5 sentences. Send a picture of your written response to Ms. Byrne’s email: email@example.com
Grammar: You will begin continuing to learn how to compare with adverbs. In your grammar workbook, read and complete pages 142 and 143. Send a picture of your completed pages to Ms. Byrne’s email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Vocabulary: You will be participating in online vocabulary review games. Follow the instructions below to access these review games. Please play for 20 minutes.
- In your search bar, type in “sadlier vocabulary workshop” and click on the link.
- Click on the ORANGE workbook.
- On the left side, click on “Unit 13.”
- Underneath “Student Resources,” choose a game to play!
- Antonyms ( memory matching game)
- Synonyms (memory matching game)
- Flashcards (guess the word or definition)
- Hangman (type in the word being described
- Word Search (find the words by reading their definition)
You do NOT need to submit anything to Ms. Byrne.
Reading: Read The City of Ember Chapter 9 (pages 121-126 ONLY!) You do NOT need to submit anything to Ms. Byrne.
- Please check Mrs. Kufta’s webpage for Science assignments.
- Please check Mrs. Marske’s webpage for Math & Social Studies assignments.
- Please check Ms. Guererro’s webpage for Spanish assignments.