Catholic Schools Week:
Special Events this Week:
Sunday: School Open House
- Students attending Sunday Mass in uniform will receive an out-of-uniform pass for select days in February.
- Open House ~ 12:30 – 2:00
Monday: School Appreciation Day
St. Giles Spirit Day: Out-of-uniform
- Wear spirit wear or black and gold to show your school spirit.
- Gym Games ~ 206 vs. 205 @ 9:40
Tuesday: Catholic Faith Appreciation Day
- All School Mass @ 8:30 ~ All Are Welcome!
- Buddy Lunch-Grades 4 and 6
Wednesday: Student Appreciation Day
Pajama Day: Out-of-uniform
- Wear your PJs and bring your favorite stuffed animal
- DEAR Day ~ bring your favorite book
Thursday: Faculty/Staff Appreciation Day
- Brain Quest ~ 206 vs. 205
- BMX Bike Assembly @ 2:00 for grades 3-8
Friday: Parent Appreciation Day
Favorite Sports Team: Partial out-of-uniform
- Wear your favorite professional, college, or high school teams’ shirt or jersey with the uniform pants/skirt.
- Variety Show @ 1:30
Religion: We will review chapter 8: Our Journey and God’s Presence. There will be a test on Wednesday. Then we will review the people, vocabulary, and doctrine presented in Unit 2 (Chapter 5-8) and the complete the Unit 2 review.
6th Grade Math: We will find the mean of data sets. We will examine the relationship between the mean and outliers. We will also find the median and the mode of data sets and determine the best measure of central tendency.
7th Grade Math: We will begin working in chapter 5: Similarity and Transformations. We will identify the corresponding sides and angles of similar figures. We will use proportional reasoning to find the missing side measurement of similar figures.
Safety Patrol: This week Daniel and Paul are on patrol.
- Please sign and return progress report.
- Students should only wear gym shoes on gym days.
- Hats are not to be worn in the building.
- Students may not wear nail polish.
Thursday Feb. 6th: 11:45 Dismissal
Thursday, Feb. 6th: Parent-Teacher Conferences: 12:30-7:30
Friday, February 7th: No School-Staff Development