- I will be posting the work for the week on this page at the beginning of each week we are home due to the COVID-19 closure.
- Each school day I will be available via email from 9:00 am – 2:00 pm for any questions you might have. You can reach me at email@example.com
- In order for your child to be marked as “present” for the day I may ask you to email me a picture of a completed assignment, or if we are using iReady, I will need to see that your child has signed on and completed one of the lessons.
- Typically, lesson submissions should be made by 5:00 pm, however, I will not hold any family to a strict time frame. Do what you are able and I will be totally flexible on my end.
- The daily plan probably has more work than you will need – use your own best judgement on how much to complete each day based on your family’s needs. We want to keep the children engaged – but not overwhelmed.
- Try to set up a routine for your child each day of school we are off. This will help to make them feel more safe and secure. Set up a “school” spot in your house where materials can be stored and assignments can be completed
I will always remember and love you! Good luck in 4th Grade!!
Access the links below for the current work for the week:
Access the links below for past assignments: