St. Giles is proud to offer a wide variety of after-school Enrichment Programs that provide extra-curricular experiences in arts, science, athletics and academics that enhance what our children are learning in school. These programs, run by outside vendors, St. Giles teachers, and parents are fee based with a small portion going back to the school. Scholarships are available each semester.
For more information or questions in regard to enrichment programs please contact Shari Wenzel email@example.com.
- Registration is online
- No registrations will be accepted after the stated deadline.
- Sorry, no refunds after classes have begun unless due to cancellation of class.
- All classes are eligible for cancellation due to minimum enrollment requirements.
- Price includes any materials fee.
- You will receive an email prior to the start of the program with pertinent info on where the class is run, kids being escorted to class, and pick up after class.
Winter program information is listed below. Registration will open on December 3rd. Click here for a list of classes, description, dates & price and to register for programs through our Athletic website.