How can I support St. Giles?
Whether you are a parent, an alum, an alumni parent, a grandparent or another member of our community, we thank you for your generous stewardship of St. Giles School! Our community and school are strengthened through the kind support of many. If you haven’t made your donation yet this year, we invite you to click DONATE NOW to join us in support of St. Giles School.
This legacy of Catholic education has always been dependent on the continued support of people like you, who help us to keep our school affordable for a wide range of families in Oak Park and surrounding areas.
Our families will tell you not only how important Catholic education is to them and how they struggled and sacrificed to provide their children with a Catholic education, but how grateful they are for St. Giles. St. Giles is full of wonderful faculty and parents – it is more than a parish school, it is community. We value this sacrifice and appreciate our families as they continue to build St. Giles as a family tradition – we have many alumni parents and grandparents.
One grateful family recently graduated their third and final child from St. Giles. Dwight & Theresa Atchley spent many years at St. Giles with their children Will ’17, Elizabeth ’13 and Lauren ’15.
After graduation, Financial Advisor Dwight Atchley boldly and sincerely stated, “sending our children to St. Giles School has been the best investment we have ever made.”
Why Give to St. Giles School?
Current tuition at St. Giles covers only 84% of the cost of educating each student. Our tuition of $6,235 falls short of the cost to education one student by about $1,000. When discounts for multiple students are factored in the shortfall is even greater. We rely on charitable donations from many supporters committed to Catholic education to help fill this gap. Whether you are a parent who is able to underwrite the full cost of your students’ education, a donor who can only spare $100, or you fall somewhere in between, we are grateful for your support.
Your gift supports:
- Outstanding teachers.
- Continuously updated curriculum, new books and other teaching materials.
- State of the art technology in our computer lab, one-to-one iPads in 7th and 8th grade, and Smart Boards and computers in every classroom.
- Strong core academics, along with sacramental preparation, art, music and athletic programs.
- Educational enhancements such as the Elevate Science and Wonder Reading Series; Olweus Antibullying Program, clubs, extracurricular activities and field trips.
- Tuition assistance for families who are struggling to afford a Catholic education.